Some of the photography i'm interested in

Some of the photography i'm interested in

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dangerous? I think not!


Today in class there was a massive debate about this picture. I was searching these photo's up on google and this is one that i really found interesting. A boy named torrin says that is dangerous and I totally disagreed I think it was the massive creativity of fashion.Even though I am totally against the smoking thing your basically puffing your life away.I talked to my mom about this and everything she said i should elaborate on this post. I was thinking what if a kid seen this would they try? TOTALLY well if they have no common sense. SO i guess i do agree with torrin but this is what he said what if her hair caught on fire and BLAH BLAH BLAH. So post a comment on your opinion of this photo. Thanks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment