Some of the photography i'm interested in

Some of the photography i'm interested in

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The rain ruined my planned outfit



Yesterday I went to Cherry Hill mall, the best mall in the world besides King Of Prussia. Anyway, while in the mall I visited forever 21, h&m, urban outfitters,tilly's, the gap, and a whole bunch of other stores. I went in my favorite sneaker store Tilly's(located in deptford mall and cherry hill). When in there I happend to lay my eyes on the most beautiful vans (picture above). I had to buy these vans! The night before I had my whole outfit planned to match my sneakers it was all laid out on my chair, and I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning it was raining!! =( ay dios mio I couldn't were my sneaks in that kind of weather so I went to school looking like a bum. Ruined my whole day until I was kind of mad until I saw my wonderful bestfriends Ziajah & Quiyana, and my Boyfriend Steve (baby-kins) =). Anyway comment, and leave feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I was included! lol
    Even thought I told you,
    the vans are super cute!

    ReplyDelete